Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fraud Investigations


Well, well well so much for a Federal investigation in a theft related case. This is my case people. Yes I've been the victim of theft by a friend who happened to be a retired person. I ask him to help me with groceries in times of illness and he runs away with my bank account almost $7000.00 in a over a month. And not only that but he humilites me with most defying words to the local police and on a police record. Enough was said. If this is the way to investigate fraud cases I let you be the judge. In this case I ended up having rather another mental health evaluation and with what a terminology...It's not like I was asking for justice or having the right to be rubbed. My daugter doesn't know how to lie particularly to a police officer. She was paid in advance with a separate check by me from a car collision. I think Lynn needs mental health groceries from my councellor Peggy. I can't immagine what the police have on my profile that otherwise is not accesable to the public... the one with the aid from the psychiatry. Yes indeed now theft cases are investigated in light of psychiatric diagnosis. 
REVIEW 1296438907 District: F-1 Page 2 Property Cost:VICTIM WAS ILL AND GAVE DEBIT CARD AND PIN # TO FAMILY FRIEND, ALLEGES HE DEBIT CARD N/A N/A
Narrative:
INCIDENT:
On 01/30/2011, V-JENELIA RADACINA called 911 to report a possible fraud. She became ill around December 15,
2010 and was unable to work, eat or carry out her daily functions. She said she has no family or friends in the area and
only knows a few people. One of them is S-LYNN a 72 year old man that she has known for a while and at the
time trusted. There is no romantic relationship between them. JENELIA said she was so ill she was bedridden and
needed help getting food and medications. LYNN was calling and visiting her at her home and bringing her food. From the
beginning, LYNN asked for her debit card and personal identification number to pay for the items he was buying for her.
She said she thought it was a good idea at the time. She said she was extremely ill and had no other options so she gave
it to him.
JENELIA said she gave the card and pin number to him thinking he would only spend a few hundred dollars. She
received her bank statement yesterday and found the account depleted from $6638.55 down to $484.33. It is a KEY
BANK account #xxxxxx.
JENELIA said she was shocked when she saw the balance and never gave LYNN permission to spend the money. She
said only a few of the transactions were for her (food and medication co-pay) and the other transactions were at stores
and restaurants in the area where LYNN lives and has friends. She said he had told her daughter and another friend that
she gave him permission, particularly to pay for JENELIA'S daughter's college and rent out of that account but they were
never paid. JENELIA said LYNN allegedly talked her daughter into dropping out of college. I took a written statement from JENELIA and gave her victim follow up information. I also gave her phone numbers for the civil process and asked that she mail copies of bank statements to me. I told her I would send the case to the prosecutor for review once I received
the bank statements and got LYNN'S side of the story. I was unable to speak to LYNN tonight.
CASE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AT THIS TIME.
Certification
I certify (or declare) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct.
Date and Place:_______________________________________ Signature/Agency:______________________________________
Additional Attachments/Reports Associated with this Incident/Follow-up Report:
H/W Victim stmt Sunday 01/30/11 Active

Wednesday 02/02/11

Received call from Deputy C. B. She advised that yesterday (02/01) she had been dispatched to Jenelia Radacina's address after she called 911 wanting to file a harassment complaint against Navos Mental Health Solutions for trying to have her involuntarily committed. Deputy C. B advised that she completed a FIR under 11-024722 and  she would leave a copy on my desk.

11:30

Wednesday 02/02/11

Reviewed FIR 11-024722 titled as a "Mental Complaints" case.

It reads as follows:

Responded to the listed address to contact S/Jenelia Radacina regarding a harassment report. She proceded to tell me that she wanted to file a complaint about Navos Mental Health Solutions in Burien for threats to have her involuntarily committed. After a lengthy discussion about that, she added that she also wanted to launch an investigation against the "State Department" and Washington State Health Department for organized crime because they suspended her nursing license for perceved mental illness. Before ending the conversation, she showed me an actual document from the State that outlined the reasons for the suspension, specifically "chronic schizoaffective disorder with acute exacerbation." District: F-1 Page 3
Called Caroline. She confirmed that her mother was very ill toward the end of last year, and Lynn was taking care of
her mother and her since she was unemployed. She said her mother suffers from mental illness, and didn't leave her
room for a couple of months.
Caroline said Lynn was visiting her mother almost every day, and that he was taking her food and groceries and paying
both of their rents. Caroline said her rent was paid every month, as well as her cell phone and she confirmed that Lynn
paid for a hair appointment. She also confirmed that he gave her spending money in Dec, Jan and Feb. Caroline said
15:35
11-022553
DomesticViolence:
District: F-1
FOLLOW-UP REPORT
Page 4
182-M-0
DO NOT DISCLOSE!:
that she did drop out of college, but that it was her choice and that Lynn did not talk her out of attending college. She
said she kept the $500 tuition fee that was reimbursed. She said that Lynn may have used some money for his gas but
she said other than that, he couldn't have taken anymore money with as much as he was paying for their rents,
groceries, cell phone bills, spending money, etc.
Monday 06/06/11
Received fax from Lynn. The small claims case was dismissed with prejudice. Jenny FTA'd.
15:50
Tuesday 06/07/11
Called Doris - a female answered and advised that there was no one there by the name of Doris. I confirmed that I had
dialed the correct number.
8:15
Tuesday 06/07/11
Case closed, unfounded.
8:20
Summary/Conclusion:
Based on conversations with the alleged suspect, Lynn Alton and the victim's daughter Caroline, there is no
evidence to support a theft charge against Lynn. According to both, Jenny suffers from mental illness, and frequently
stops taking her prescribed medications.
See time/follow-up entries, case closed - unfounded.
Certification
I certify (or declare) under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Washington that the foregoing is true and correct.
Date and Place:_______________________________________ Signature/Agency:______________________________________
Additional Attachments/Reports Associated with this Incident/Follow-up Report:
HW: Small Claims Judgment #115-06501 Tuesday 06/07/11 Active
END OF REPORT

TO THE KING COUNTY SHERIFF
CASE NR 11-022553

This is Jenelia Radacina DOB 12-22-1961. Sometime in January of this year I introduced a complaint against Lynn in an alleged fraud from my checking account with Key Bank.
At the time of the complaint I was ill with food poisoning a condition that lasted few months. Shortly after I introduced the complaint to your office, I was hospitalized for a month in a local hospital. After that I had other two other visits to the hospital.
That is the reason I did not mail you immediately the copies of my bank statements that you requested from me at the time of the complaint.
Therefore I respectfully request you to continue with the investigation. In this letter see attached a copy of my bank statements from December 2010 through February 2011.
Lynn A became in the possession of my debit card from December the 17th of 2010 and returned it on January the 24th   of 2011. All transactions from this period were done by Lynn. However I gave it to him only with the intent to purchase for me few groceries, buy me few packs of Tabaco, and pay one time my cell phone in the amount of $32.85. My medications were two bottles that did not exceed seven dollars. I also disregard all automatic transaction one for my car insurance in the amount of $105.34 posted on December the 22nd    ; and
170.00 from January the 5th for my car payments. 
Thus from December the 17th until January the 24th he spent for me approximately $700.00. This included food and Tabaco and my cell phone. I ate very frugal, and even when I am healthy I don’t spend that much money on food alone.
I promised anything to my daughter to pay her bills because I already gave her a check in the amount of $950.00 in the beginning of January. This check was from the car insurance from another party in a car collision incident. So she had enough money to live on.
You may see that Lynn used my debit card in multiple ATM transactions without my permission. He also used it to purchase his own medication from his own pharmacy called Key Pharmacy from Kent on December the 23rd. On January the 6th he made two transactions to Mac Autozone that did not serve me. He also made several purchases at Costco and never brought one item to me. All my food groceries were from Albertsons or Safeway from Bellevue. He also spent my money on restaurants with his friends. On January the 24th he spent at Volunteer park Cafe $136.60 without my permission. He also made multiple transactions with Mac Wallgreen few times. He also spent my money on Mac Office Depot on January the 3rd  $21.88, and used my debit card at Mac Bedbath&Beyound on January the 10th  in the amount of $77.67. All these transactions were unauthorized by me.
Therefore from December the 17th until January the 24th Lynn Alton spent $6844.91. From this amount I subtract $150.00 weekly for groceries and Tabaco, $32.85 for my cell phone, $170.00 for my automatic transaction in car payments, and $105.34 automatic transaction in car insurance.
Therefore the amount Lynn Alton is responsible for is $5969.00. This is the amount he owes me.
Currently I have been unable to work, and hardly have food to eat. I also entered a small claim court case against him set for August the 18th in Seattle. My Key Bank refuses to proceed with the investigation because I exceeded the time limitation for filing complaints.
Lynn Alton does not deny spending all those money on himself, he only refuses to give it back. All ATM withdrawals were with his picture. What concerns me the most is the fact that he calls all my friends and my land lady and tells everybody that I am schizophrenic. I also believe that he exercised a very negative influence on my landlord lady with his gossip and attitude. For this reason I might lose my home. I know I should get an order for protection against him.
Lynn Alton was never authorized by my bank to use my debit card. His name is not on it. When I asked Lynn at some point to return my debit card he refused stating he did not have it with him.  
Also sometimes in June of 2010 I rented one of his rooms for one month. After I moved out I left in his addict my citizenship certificate, my high school diploma, copies of my taxes, and others for safe keep. He is refusing to return them to me, and they cost money to replace them. He also has a $150.00 mattress that I purchased on my own. Please tell him to stop calling my landlord and harass me, and to return all my items or money to replace them.  Only the citizenship certificate cost me $250.00, and for my high school diploma I had to travel to Romania to get it. There were also fees involved in that as well.      
If you need any additional information feel free to contact me. I hope the investigation will be successful.

Thank-you!
08-01-2011
JENELIA RADACINA

12:30
Wednesday 05/04/11

Called Lynn Alton and left a message requesting a call back.

12:25
Thursday 06/02/11 14:47
11-022553

DomesticViolence:

FOLLOW-UP REPORT

182-M-0

DO NOT DISCLOSE!:

Detective Williams and I went to Alton's residence. No one answered the door, and a neighbor approached and
advised that he wasn't home.
I left a note on the door requesting Lynn Alton call me.

Friday 06/03/11

Received voicemail from Lynn Alton left at 1123am. He said he got my note and his number is 

15:50
Monday 06/06/11

Called and talked to Lynn at length about Jenelia Radacina, who he refers to as "Jenny". He said he has known
Jenny and her daughter Caroline for about 4 years. Lynn said Jenny is a paranoid schizophrenic who has delusions
and talks to voices. He said when Jenny takes her medications, she is rather lucid, however she frequently goes off of
her meds. He said Jenny is an LPN by trade, but she cannot keep a job.
Lynn said back in Oct / Nov 2010, Jenny contacted him and said that she couldn't go to work and she needed his help
in supporting she and her daughter. Lynn said he explained to her that he did not have the money or resources to do
what she was asking. He said she told him that she had money in the bank and she provided him with her debit card
and pin number.
Lynn said for 11 weeks, he drove to her residence every other day. He said he bought her food, groceries and
cigarettes. He said he withdrew money to pay her $300/month rent and Caroline's $750/month rent. He said he paid
both of their cell phone bills and provided Caroline with additional spending money as well ($500/Dec, $600/Jan,
$500/Feb). He said he also bought groceries for Caroline and at least once, paid to have her hair done.
He said he never used any of Jenny's money for himself, other than to reimburse himself for gas. He said Jenny
agreed to that from the beginning. He said he spent over 200 hours of his own time and he never took any money as
compensation. He estimates that he used about $230 in gas. He said in those 11 weeks, he spent about $1500 on
Jenny and $3500 on Caroline. He said Jenny was in a "coccoon" type state for those 11 weeks and never left her
bedroom. He said in Dec 2010, Jenny asked him to go to her place of employment, Sunrise Medical Center in Bellevue
to tell them she was ill and couldn't come to work. He said he went there and told them that she was ill but did not
provide details. He said her employer wanted Jenny to call them. Lynn said he told Jenny to call them but she refused
and on 12/24, they issued a termination letter.
I asked about Caroline attending college. Lynn explained that Jenny had encouraged Caroline to be a nurse like she
is. He said Jenny had paid for tuition at Seattle Central but Caroline did not want to be a nurse and didn't attend. Lynn
said that the tuition money was refunded.
He said Jenny has a case worker with Novic Mental Health Center, Peggy Wiest (206) 439-2622. He said in early Feb,
Peggy convinced Jenny to go to the hospital voluntarily, but then there were no beds available. A bed finally became
available on 03/1 and Jenny was admitted to Fairfax on 03/01 and was released on 03/29. He said he believes that she
is off of her meds again.
Lynn said that Jenny also took him to small claims court claiming he owed her $5,000. He said he took all of his
records and receipts with him to Court on Friday 5/27, and the case was dismissed. Lynn said he would fax me his
court paperwork.
Caroline's number is 
Lynn also provided me with the name of a family friend, Doris Nordin, who he said is very familiar with the situation.
Her number is...

14:10
Monday 06/06/11

Based on this FIR, Jenelia's credibility is questionable.
END OF REPORT

00187

Reporting Officer:

Aid Req Weapons Injury Alcohol Computer Dom Viol Drug Juvenile Gang

09014
07448

Date Status Last Changed:

4/6/2011 12:36:22 P
Printed by: Matheson, S On: Friday 07/29/11 10:47
11-022553

Dom
DO NOT DISCLOSE!:
esticViolence:
Total
INCIDENT REPORT
182-E-0

Suspect Trademarks:
TOOK MORE THAN SHE GAVE PERMISSION FOR.
Instrument:
PremisesType

N/A

Entry Point:
Entry Method:
Locked Occupied
Aid Req Injury

MO

Weapons Alcohol Computer Dom Viol Drug Juvenile Gang
Neely, C L

1 comment: